For an alphabetic list of all agents, see the Agents category.
The following personnel work for the Warehouse as gatherers of artifacts:
- Arthur Nielsen – Now functions as supervisor.
- Peter Lattimer
- Myka Bering
- Claudia Donovan - Promoted from apprentice; now functions as caretaker.
- Thomas Watson - Now functions as guardian.
- Steve Jinks
- Sandra - In an alternate timeline where Pete had never been born.
- Raymond - In an alternate timeline where Pete had never been born.
- Unnamed – Supervisor
The following personnel used to work for the Warehouse and have stopped doing so for a variety of reasons:
- Hugo Miller – Originally retired from insanity.
- Vanessa Calder - Now the Warehouse Doctor.
- Helena G. Wells – Formerly of Warehouse 12; voluntarily Bronzed; Debronzed by James MacPherson; went rogue; briefly reinstated at Warehouse 13; went rogue again; arrested and her consciousness incarcerated by the Regents; consciousness and body reunited; killed in the destruction of the Warehouse; revived with the Warehouse in the current timeline; retires with "civilian" status, though she's aware of the Warehouse's existence and covertly assists with gathering them and hides weapons in her home.
- S. Pocklinton – Presumed deceased.
- Buck Mendell – Presumed deceased.
- Fishings - worked alongside with Artie, MacPherson and possible Hugo
- E. Averson - Presumed deceased
- Rebecca St. Clair – Retired; then came back Spine of the Saracen for one last mission before she died of Cancer
- Jack Secord – Killed by the Spine of the Saracen on his last mission.
- James MacPherson – Former agent who went rogue; killed by H. G. Wells after he repented of his betrayal and started to expose his plans.
- Erik Kluger – Killed by James MacPherson.
- Gus - Warehouse 13 Agent in 1961
- Caturanga - Warehouse 12 Agent
- Vincent Crowley - Was killed when his own rocket launched him into the atmosphere, after he plotted against the Warheouse's Relocation.
- Sir James Eddington - Murdered by Vincent Crowley.
- William Wollcott - Warehouse 12 Agent
- Alexi - Warehouse 11 Agent
- David Luca - Warehouse 12 Agent killed by Dan Seavey
- Male Warehouse 9 Agent 1 - Arrested Paracelsus
- Male Warehouse 9 Agent 2 - Arrested Paracelsus
- Female Warehouse 9 Agent - Arrested Paracelsus
- Lisa Da Vinci - Leonard Da Vinci's granddaughter
The following agents work for the Secret Service but are not assigned to Warehouse 13:
- Daniel Dickinson - Deceased
- Sam Martino - Deceased